Friday, April 18, 2008

Bryce turned 5!!





It is really true! Bryce is now 5 years old and is proud to tell anyone who will listen. We had a terrific Transformer birthday party that Bryce has told me over and over that it was the best party ever (which made it all worth it for me too)!! Grandma Bisk was here to help out. It was a surprise birthday party (at Bryce's request). We played 4 fun games: Transform yourself relay, Musical transformer pictures, Robot skills relay race, and Hunt for the Allspark! Then we ate lunch, cake and ice cream and ended with a pinata! It was my favorite party so far too. The kids were at a fun age. They were all excited to play the games and participate.

1 comment:

jhoopes said...

Well Laurel, it's about TIME!! I cannot believe that Bryce is 5! Your party sounded like so much fun. I loved that Bryce requested it be a surprise party. How cute!