Monday, August 18, 2008

First Day of Kindergarten!





It is funny how you wait for something to come and then when it comes, you don't feel ready. That is how I felt today. Bryce was so excited for his first day of kindergarten. He was up and dressed in his new outfit at 7am. He is a late bird, so it was a long wait till 11:10 when Kindergarten finally started. I on the other hand, when it came right down to it, hesitated when it was time to load up the car. I am really proud of him and think he will have a really great year.


5 comments:

Deborah W said...

Sooooo cute!! Bryce looks so grown-up. Next thing you know Bradley will be starting! Ack! Great photo of you, too! I think you'd better get busy scrapbooking, he he!

DyeFam said...

Congrats to Bryce! What a fun day and a hard day-We miss you guys

Monica M said...

How exciting. It always hits me a week later, that is when I cry.

jhoopes said...

What darling pictures!! Bryce will love kindergarten. :)

Kristen said...

Awww - so cute! OK, so if you've read my blog, you knew this was coming....tag you're it!

"someone else tagged me and told me to tag 5 people and I chose people I felt out of touch with that I wish I knew more about - YOU...
so you get to List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 surprising facts and then tag 5 other people. Leave a comment for the people you tag so they know they have been tagged."

Kristen