Monday, September 7, 2009

Third missing tooth...

Look at those brave eyes...just as we were leaving for Church this morning, Bryce's top tooth came out. He didn't even shed a tear, but had a hard time choking down the blood during the beginning of sacrament meeting. He seems so grown up. I feel like two weeks ago I took my little guy to school and when I picked him up he had changed. He was all grown up. He explained his homework to me on the way home from school and helped his brother get a snack and then encouraged his hesitant brother gain a little bit of confidence before his first swimming lesson. And it has continued over the past two weeks. I keep waiting for him to go back, but he hasn't. I am so impressed. He is such a great kid! I am so grateful he is in our family.

No comments: