Monday, June 28, 2010

Grandma and Grandpa Bisks House

My kids think my parents live in paradise! What could be better: a pool in the backyard, the beach 10 min. away, Disneyland 40 min. away, ice skating 15 min. away, more beaches, children's museums and best of all...Grandma and Grandpa there to think everything they do is perfect! My kids LOVE their time at the Bisk Hotel! We love you Grandma and Grandpa!That is Bradley in the top of the tree. Bryce is in there somewhere too. It is so funny to take Bradley places because he is an amazing climber (on anything) and I always have concerned parents coming to tell me that my son needs help. Then I call out "Brad, are you OK? Do you need me?" And Brad responds "DON'T COME MOM!!!" These concerned parents think I am nuts! Maybe I am...he loves it though!
Bryce requested we go ice skating this time.


Bradley enjoying himself at Noah's Ark, Skirball Children's Museum. It was amazing. So unique. I loved this children's museum as much as the kids. So worth it!

Brad in the pool. Both boys are water boys now. Bryce is a true swimmer!!! (Patients does pay off...) Brad has no problem swimming under the water and is working on big arms. He can stay in forever!
Bryce is great at finding treasures in the tide pools! I didn't get any great pictures, but you get the idea.

No comments: