Tuesday, July 29, 2008

It's Great to Have Friends

Recently we were able to visit a good friend, catch up, and enjoy our children together. My kids were in heaven. They have a zip line in the back yard that was a HUGE hit (Bryce says, "Someday Mom, can we have a zip line in our back yard? I really liked it.). Next to their house they have a little stream that we went "fishing" at. It was so fun to be around friends and to see our kids interact. I remember her kids when they were only one, and now they are seven. Wow! Anyway, thanks for the amazing afternoon! What a little boys dream: to be accepted among the big guys, hang on a flying rope, and get dirty by a stream.
Bradley flying high! I love the big eyes. He loves an adventure!
Bryce going for the 20 + time.
Bryce (5), Cole (7), Travis (7) are going fishing.
Bradley "Yook Mommy - a fish! Oh Man, missed!"
I love this picture! I think it is so cute!

2 comments:

jhoopes said...

You're right--sounds like boy heaven! LOVE the fishing picture, too. :)

Genuinely Garff said...

LOVE YOU GUYS! Come back and see us again soon!!