Friday, September 24, 2010

First Day of School 2010

I can't believe Bryce is a big 2nd grader!!!  He was up early Wed. morning ready to start the day.  Excited to see what friends were in his class and what his new teacher was like. 

 Here is Bryce in his new classroom.  Room 13.  Mrs. Schmitt/Mrs. Edley.
 And here is Bradley.  Four years old.  His first day of preschool at Noah's Ark!  He was so excited to have his own school and classroom.  He loves all the fun things they do at school.  He participates in everything!  His first couple of times he spent his morning with the playdough.  The next big deal were the blocks and large legos.  They always have an art project set up and that is a big hit too!  So many fun things.  We love it!

 I think it was harder for me to leave him the first day, than it was for him to stay without me!

1 comment:

jhoopes said...

Ahhh, first day of school. I think it's always harder on the mom than the kid. Your boys are so grown up!! And adorable. I love your new family picture at the top!