Friday, September 24, 2010

Oakland Zoo with Nathan!

I am so glad Bradley is at Noah's Ark preschool.  It had been 6 lonely months when his best buddies Tyler and Jon moved to St. Thomas.  Now he has lots of new buddies at preschool!  (He never forgets abut Ty and Jon though - we love you guys!  Halloween party at our house, right??)  Yesterday we went to the zoo with his new buddy Nathan!  It was a really fun day.







Brad got to visit his favorite animals...Zebras!!!  Then he asked if I could make him a Zebra costume. I think he thinks he might be able to get a little closer if he looks like them.
And rides too!!!  What an awesome day!
Great idea Mindy!  So glad they are buddies.

3 comments:

Jade said...

I have heard that the Oakland zoo is better then SF. We have to get over there. Oh yeah, I don't like to cross the bridge, maybe we wont.

jhoopes said...

The Oakland zoo is the best!!! We miss that place!

One Lucky Girl said...

Yeah! So much fun! Thanks for a really great day! I am so glad the boys are buddies. Looking forward to more great times with you!!! :)